TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Membership between Deen Marriage and the Customer
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THE Deen Marriage WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS and condition. This Internet web site is provided by Deen Marriage . This is a legal agreement between you and Deen Marriage. Through use of this website, you agree to be legally bound to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree or comply with these terms and conditions, then you are not authorised to access or use this web site. The application form is a contractual offer by you to us subject to these Terms and Conditions and no others. Upon acceptance by us, there exists a binding contractual relationship between you and us. This document (‘The Membership Terms and Conditions’) sets out the relationship between you and the Company. The Company agrees with you as follows: Definitions – in this agreement the following words shall have the following meanings: ‘Us’ refers to Deen Marriage and ‘we’ and ‘our’ shall be construed accordingly. ‘You’ refers to the customer or user who uses the website (including app) subject to these Terms and Conditions and ‘your’ will be construed accordingly. ‘Advertisement’ refers to the Advertisement(s) placed by you on the Deen Marriage web site. ‘Site’ means our web site located at www.deenmarriage.com, and ‘Content’ means the information and other material available within the Site.
- Membership Conditions
- We are a private members club and will only accept membership applications from adults who are single, widowed, divorced or legally separated, men are 21 or above and women are 18 or above.
- Your membership is for you and your personal use only. You may not permit others to use your membership or transfer your personal account to another person.
- We work with law enforcement as and when required, particularly on matters concerning fraud and other crimes. You explicitly agree to us disclosing such information to (but not limited to), law enforcement, government agencies, police of which we have the discretion to share details in connection to any fraudulent, intellectual property rights infringements or any criminal activity that may cause us to be legally liable.
- Membership Fees
To register as a member certain information must be submitted.
- Fully completed application form
- Relevant payment for membership of which shall be made payable to “Deen Marriage ”, from which all invoices and receipts of transactions shall be issued
- Photographic identification (non-returnable) as part of your members profile either sent by hard copy or electronically, which must be in colour
- Paid for service
- Online – Payments received may be one-off payment (dependent upon package chosen) for duration of chosen membership. No refunds are given wholly or partially, unless agreed upon by both parties, done and received final confirmation from us via email. You accept you must give a minimum of 28 days’ notice prior to cancellation of membership, within this cancellation period you may have to make a further monthly payment if due date falls within this cancellation period. This will be validly done by completing our contact us page, and reason for cancellation.
- Advance Payment – once fully paid will be non-refundable by us (wholly or partially) unless agreed upon by both parties, done and received final confirmation from us via email. To do this a minimum period of 1 month is required or longer. No refunds are given for 1 month membership and no refund for sponsored and featured promotions.
- 14 days Return policy Applicable in 3 months , 6 months and 1 year packages.
- Once your membership period comes to an end, your membership will automatically expire.
- Payments must be made on time and we are not responsible for unpaid or missed payments
- If membership payments are not paid on/before due date and as a result missed/delayed, until it is resolved we reserve the right to
- Delivery times for our services purchased on this site may vary from instant and immediate access to 72 hours, dependent upon payment and membership type
- Your Responsibilities
- It is your responsibility to ensure you do your due diligence to the people you are introduced. You alone are responsible for any and all actions with other members. We have the right, but are not obligated to, to monitor issues and disputes between yourself and other members. When communicating and/ or meeting other members, you are solely responsible for the safety of yourself and other members, online and offsite (see Code of Conduct for further advice)
- Information shared on the profile must only be of that of the person whose profile it is. Accurate information and details should be shared (personal or other) and it is your responsibility to do so. You must notify us of changes to your personal details or circumstances as soon as possible. You are wholly responsible for information and images you share publicly and to other members you are in conversation with
- Registered members are only permitted to have a single account and profile on the site. Use of multiple accounts and test accounts is prohibited and may result in termination of all memberships.
- It is expressly prohibited to use, post, share and/ or send defamatory, abusive, obscene, foul, profane, offensive, gender abusive, racially or religiously offensive, inaccurate, threatening, harassing, criminal or illegal content or material, or material which violates the rights of another party’s rights, other members or employees (including, but not limited to, privacy and propriety rights)
- Individuals will not explicitly share or subtly hint at, personal information on public personal profile including (but not limited to) the following: email, telephone, mobile, full name, village/ city address and postcode, URL, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, iMessnger, WhatsApp or any other communication systems/ social media handles
- You will not use suggestive, anatomical sexual reference, innuendos or connotative language nor post photos or images containing sexual, nude or personal information of yourself or others
- The use of advertising to our members or solicitation of them to buy/sell products or services through this Service is prohibited. If you are found to be doing this, you agree to pay the standard advertising rate of TK40, 000 per day from the day you have registered with DeenMarriage.com. The payment will automatically be taken from your account, if we are not able to recover this fully, then we will have no option except to take legal action
- Consent must be obtained from owners if you post, share, distribute, reproduce in any way, shape or form, copyrighted material, trademarks and/ or any other propriety information
- There is zero tolerance of abuse towards Site Admin and Staff at any time
- You agree to follow all laws and legislation when using our site. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, to reject your profile or photo which is not in line with the prohibitions outlined
- We reserve the right to decline an application without an explanation
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership in the instance a complaint has been made, and we deem the complaint to be severe and justified. Refunds will not be offered
- We reserve the right to amend, withhold, suspend and/ or delete any profile, without notice if we consider; it to be wholly or partially inappropriate; breaking the Site Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct, Privacy & Security and/ or for other safety/ security purposes
- Once membership has expired, unless you wish to continue having a visible profile and/or renew and make payments for the continuation of membership, it is your responsibility to delete your user profile.
- Once the application form is signed and submitted for processing purposes, this authorises us to show your methods of contact to other members on the Site and display your image/ photo as part of your profile.
- To ensure compliance with the terms and conditions outlined and for the purposes of development of the Site, we have the right to monitor the messaging and chat services and other ‘Community Facilities (see Clause 16 below)
- We reserve the right to modify, adapt, change services and products within the Site without prior notice given
- In the event another member sends via the Site abusive, harassing, defamatory, profane, racially abusive/ offensive, foul obscene or illegal email and/ or other communication or infringes on your or the rights of others, you should save a copy of such Offensive Message. This should then be shared with us, the Police, other authorities or regulatory bodies. Whilst we monitor communications, we are not able to all communications between members. We infer no liability as described in this Paragraph.
- No liability may be attached to us due to your behaviour or conduct after introductions are made nor information sent to a third party or to third parties at social events or in chat rooms. In no event will we be liable for damages or loss whatsoever come about directly or indirectly from or in any way, shape or form connected with the Site or your use of or reliance on the Content or information you attain by means of the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we and/or any of our suppliers have been informed of the possibility of such damage or loss. Your statutory rights in regards to any and all goods, products and/ or services purchased through the Site are not affected.
- Any and all comments, statements, opinions, advice and/ or other information or content presented through our service are those of the authors and not ours, we are not held responsible and it should be not relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content and information. The accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any and all information on the Site is not guaranteed by us nor do we adopt, endorse or are held responsible for the reliability or accuracy of any advice, opinion or statement made. The loss and/or damage caused due reliance on information or other content posted on our Site or transmitted to our members is not our responsibility nor will we be held liable.
- IMPORTANT: In the event that you are exposed involuntarily to other users, visitors and/ or customers visiting the Site (including unauthorised users, or ‘hackers’) post, transmission and uploading of offensive, harmful or obscene content, links, images, videos, we are not held liable. Care must also be taken for any and all information shared or disclosed whilst using our Service. Please be careful about the type of information you wish to share on Site or privately with users.
- The Site does not have to technical capabilities nor an obligation to verify identity of persons who register as users or members for our Service or to verify member content.
Our officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless for any costs, liabilities, expenses (including legal) and losses pertaining to or arising out of our service, including but not limited to, any breaches by you of the terms of this contract.
At times we may provide companies some parts of your details in order for you to receive offers, discounts, competitions and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to have your details shared kindly contact us in writing or via email to: email@example.com. Please note, some information that is provided by you may also be passed to countries outside of Bangladesh. Please also write to us directly if you wish to cease all communication between yourself and the Site.
- This agreement shall be fixed for a consecutive 12 month period unless you have given us no less than 28 days prior written notice of termination to take place at the end of any such fixed period.
- We reserve the right to terminate the agreement forthwith if you breach any term of this agreement and if it is not been remedied (if remedy is possible) within days of being notified of the breach by us.
- Accrued rights prior to termination of this agreement shall continue to exist including obligations of payments by you in accordance with clause …… outlined above.
Rights Granted/ Reserved
The Site and app content is for your personal use only. As part of this you agree not to, nor assist and/or help facilitate any third party, to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publish commercially or create derivative works from the Content of this site.
- You understand and acknowledge there may be technical faults within the Sites and impossible to resolve them all; unavailability of Site may ensue temporarily due to faults; and the operation of Site may affect conditions and performances not in our control including, bot limited to, transmission and telecommunications links between you and us, and between us and other networks and systems. The Site may undergo improvements and/ or changes by us and/ or our suppliers.
- The Site is not available in all territories
- The Site and app requires internet access for use. We are not liable for any internet and/or Wi-Fi issues caused in your territory.
In the event the Site is unable from any event (of any kind) or circumstances, be it temporarily or even permanently, we accept no such liability which are out of our control. We will try to use all reasonable methods to reduce and lessen the effects of any such force majeure, however this will not release you by reason of such force majeure from your agreed obligation to indemnify and/or make payments due under the Terms and Conditions.
- Our services are carried out with utmost care and skill. We cannot warrant that the services will not be interrupted or free of error, or that any defect or error can be remedied and/or corrected.
- The loss or damages incurred or sustained by any third party we are not held responsible including, but not limited to, software loss or equipment, or loss/spoiling of data, resulting from deficiency, defect or error in any equipment or software or any connected documentation, or for failure or interruption of any telecommunications facilities or network systems which is beyond our control
- You accept there may be Content supplied to us (directly/indirectly) by third parties and as such we cannot warrant the nature of such Content.
- The Site may at times contain hyperlinks to other websites
- Third party companies may offer products and services on the Site. The offers are done so on our behalf and are in addition to what we provide
- Use of the third parties means you will comply and agree with their terms and conditions and/or terms of service.
- Losses/ damages caused by third party companies we are not liable for as they are not part or associates of our Company. This limitation also includes damages of other services and products received from recommended third parties.
- Products and services offered/received by Third Party Company shall be communicated directly between you and the third party company. We are not held responsible for any and all miscommunication or misrepresentation by Third Party Company.
- The content, products, advertising and/or other materials on external sites are solely the responsibility of the third party and we are not held responsible or liable for such sites.
- Transactions between you and the third party company via the Site, you are responsible for and of which we will not be held liable. Products and goods offered by us or third parties you are responsible to evaluate.
- Violation of terms or any dissatisfaction of terms and conditions by either party, an official letter should be written to us declaring all facts and instances.
- All copyright, trademarks and, any and all other intellectual property rights in the Content will remain with us/ our licensors.
- Use of any software that is downloadable from the Site or any links/ hyperlinks on or within the site (‘Software’) is regulated by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (‘Licence Agreement’).
- You must first agree to the terms of the Licence Agreement before installing, copying or using any Software that comes with or includes a Licence Agreement.
- All titles, contents, images, videos and other intellectual property in the site or any artwork linked with the Site fully belong to us and remain as our property at all times.
- Information and photos submitted to us tell us that you are the exclusive author and owner of the photo
- You give to us with complete title guarantee, your photographs and profile posted at any time within the Site absolutely any and all moral rights to be identified as the exclusive author of your profile, ownership of photograph and/or any other similar rights in any jurisdiction, in any territory in the world.
- You are not permitted (unless it is in the public domain and/ or you have been given written permission by the owner) to publish, modify, copy, display, distribute or sell information which has copyright protection.
- Information, content and photo sharing on any Service, you, by default grant us and other members, an irrevocable, free of charge, royalty free, exclusive, fully paid global licence to use, reuse, copy/copyright, print, publish, republish, promote and distribute, whether online or offline in collaboration with different publishers through any medium, for art, advertising, trade or any other purpose of any kind, such content and photographs to prepare derivative works of, or to incorporate to other formats without restriction, with your name or fictitious name, such information and you permit and authorise sub-licences of any of the abovementioned.
- You are solely responsible for the security and protection of your user name and password, taking all necessary measures no unauthorised people have access
- Immediately inform us if you believe an unauthorised person or persons, is likely to know or has your username and password and/or is likely to use them
- Contact us if your forget or lose your username or password, we will go through security checks to verify your correct identity
- Your username and password may be temporarily suspended if there is or a potential breach of security to the Site and Services
- As part of our updates and for purposes of safety, you may be asked to change your username and passwords in connection with the Site
- Changes to information supplied to us at time of registration for the Site you must immediately inform us about
- Any misuse will result in suspension of your username and password to access the Site and Services effective immediately
- For purposes of security, we reserve the right to verify members of the Site and Services used
- Any and all communications we reserve the right to view via the Site for security purposes
- The Communal Facility includes: personal web pages, chat rooms, bulletin boards, other message or communication facilities
- You agree to use the Communal Facility on the Site in line with the law and not for illegal or criminal purposes.
- You will send and receive messages, images and any other material which are proper and related to the particular Communal Facility
- When using the Communal Facility you agree not to do the following:
- Infringe or violate the rights of any member, person, company or organisation including, but not limited, rights confidentiality, rights of privacy or rights to intellectual propriety
- Share, upload or communicate rude, offensive, defamatory, racially or religiously abusive, obscene, sexually explicit or threatening materials or content that may causes others to be stressed, anxious, annoyed, inconvenienced
- Upload, Share or transmit any corrupted files, Trojan horses, worms, computer viruses, macro viruses or programmes or software that may damage or cause harm to the running or operation of another’s computer
- Use any part of the Communal Facility and Site in a way that causes it to be interrupted, impaired, damaged and/ or rendered less efficient
- Attempting to access fully or partially the Communal Facility or other parts of the Site with any authority
- Promote and advertise or offer to sell goods and/or services or carry out or forward surveys, contests, competitions or chain letters.
- Share, upload or distribute files posted by other users in the Communal Facility, of which you also know cannot be legally done
- Responsibility for any and all content or material that is uploaded or transmitted via our Communal Facility.
- You agree that all Communal Facilities are public, not private communications.
- You agree that communications by others we are not endorsing nor is such communications screened, reviewed or approved by us on, but not limited to, chats, posts or personal web pages.
- We reserve the sole right to remove, prior to giving notice, any and all contents of the Communal Facility given by other users, without limitation bulletin board postings, again stressing such content that do remain are not endorsed by us, and deny users all or partial access to this Site.
- Issues pertaining to your rights, claims or action against another user due to that user’s use of any Communal Facility and/ or any other part of the Site, you will pursue such matter independently of and without recourse to us.
- Any and all fictitious names of people, products, companies, and/ or data, information mentioned on the Site do not in any way, shape or form represent any real person, individuals, product, company or event and you agree not to suggest any such representation by us.
- If you experience issues, have concerns or would like to raise a matter with us or about another use of the Communal Facility, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following are your obligations, but are not limited to:
- You agree not to impersonate another person or entity
- You agree not to harass or stalk any person
- You agree not to imply or express statements you make are endorsed by us
- You agree not to, under any circumstances use any spider, robot, site search and retrieval application, or other manual device(s) or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way shape or form circumvent or reproduce navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents
- You agree not to distribute, post or reproduce, in any way, shape or form any or partial copyright content and material, transmission of propriety information without consent of the owner of such rights
Storing and retention period
We will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations, or for longer periods only where permitted by applicable law (for example, the defence of legal claims).
When you close your account, we will delete all information we hold about you. If a complete deletion of your data is not possible or not necessary for legal reasons, the data concerned will be blocked for further processing. Your data will be blocked rather than deleted, for example, in the following cases:
– Your payment data and, if applicable, other data are generally subject to various legal storage obligations, The law obliges us to keep this data for up to five years for tax and auditing purposes. Only then may we finally delete the relevant data.
– Even if your data is not subject to any legal storage obligation, we can refrain from immediate deletion in legally permitted cases and instead initially block it. This applies in cases where we may still need the relevant data for further contract processing or legal claims (e.g. in the case of complaints). The decisive factor for the duration of the blocking are the statutory limitation periods. After expiry of the relevant limitation periods, the relevant data will be deleted.
Tools used to safeguard your Data
We use technological, organizational, and physical protection measures designed to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure or access of the personal information we collect. All information you submit to us at registration or login (e.g. contact information, profile information, or payment information when ordering a paid membership) is encrypted. This encryption helps protect the confidentiality of personal information exchange between you and our web server, and helps to prevent misuse of personal information e.g. by interception. The encryption technique we use is SSL (Secure Socket Layer). It is an accepted and widely used technology. In view of our personal information collection, technical precautions have been taken to store your personal information in a secure environment. Access to your information is limited to only a few selected employees and service providers and will be granted only for carrying out the purposes identified in this policy, quality control and review of complaints, and for thwarting fraud.
Some or all of the personal information we collect may be stored on servers located outside your jurisdiction of residence, where data protection laws may differ from the laws in the jurisdiction in which you live. As a result, your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement according to the laws in those jurisdictions. Subject to applicable laws in such other jurisdictions, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protection measures are in place to require the data processor in that country to maintain protection measures on the personal information that are equivalent to those that apply in the EU.
Cookies may contain information about your previous requests to the appropriate server or information on what offerings have been made to you so far. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. The main purpose of cookies is to provide tailor-made offerings and make the use of the Services as comfortable as possible.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that it rejects cookies or requests you to confirm the acceptance of cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, however, this may have the consequence that not all our offerings are available to you.
We use session cookies, partner and affiliate cookies and permanent cookies.
- Session Cookies: we mostly use “session cookies”, which are not stored on your hard drive and are deleted when the browser is closed. Session cookies are used for login authentication and to balance the system load.
- Partner and Affiliate Cookies: we use these cookies if you access our Services via an external advertising space. These cookies are used to settle accounts with our cooperation partners and do not contain personal information from you.
- Permanent cookies: we use “permanent cookies” to save your personal use settings. This allows for personalization and improves the we service, because you can find your personal settings again on subsequent visits.
- User Profile
We are open to anyone registering with us to find that special someone, however you must be 18 years old or above, as required by law for the purposes of marriage.
There also a few other things we do not allow which may result in your membership being ended:
- No inappropriate, rude, aggressive, violent or offensive language
- No explicit, nude or provocative images
- No images/ videos of unaccompanied children and pets
- No blurred, distorted or heavily filtered images
- No sharing of personal details in profile such as email addresses, social media platform handles, mobile/ telephone numbers
- No promotion/ soliciting of other businesses and/ or services
Make sure you upload a clear photo that is a true likeness of you. There is zero tolerance for the use of nude, pornographic, sexually violent and child images/photos. The use of racially abusive images or photos is also prohibited and may lead to an immediate ban on member benefits.
Be true to yourself and write about yourself honestly. Try not to create an unrealistic version of yourself that cannot be met when you have a face to face meeting. Any profiles that have false details, or a fake profile, will immediately be terminated.
Multiple accounts are not allowed.
* No email or no Phone number allowed in the profile
It is important how you write to the people you speak to and how you portray yourself. Here are a few points when writing:
- Reflect on what you are writing, do not rush and it will help give a positive impression to the other person
- Try to send individual messages to each person rather than copy and paste the same message to many people
- It is important to remember: rude, offensive, sexist and racist language will not be tolerated.
It is important to be clear and honest when speaking to other members. You are free to use the different options on the Deen Marriage site and do what you are comfortable with e.g. exchanging photos or having a live chat.
Try to consider how your comments might be received and taken by the person reading it. They do not know you well enough and misunderstandings may occur, especially if you are trying to joke with them. For example they may be offended if you start to joke about their photo and what they are wearing.
We do not allow the following:
- Foul and abusive language, threats, harassment or stalking
- Explicit or implicit sexual talk or innuendos – this is against our ethos
- Appeals for money/gifts or the offer of money/ gifts
- Fake accounts, deceptions, manipulation, emotional blackmail or coercive behaviours
- Promotion or solicitation of other businesses/ services
It can be exciting speaking to someone new, however do not share your personal details straight away or ask them for their details. Be careful who you share your intimate details with and think to yourself, would you share this information with them in person.
You are ready to meet the person you have been talking to! Here are some advice:
- Meet them in a public place e.g. coffee shop or restaurant
- Take family members or a trusted relative with you. Your Mahram is the best person.
- If you want to talk privately, find a place quiet but a place where you are still visible to your family/ Mahram in case anything happens
- Be polite and offer to pay at least 50% for the drinks or meal. Do not give the person you are meeting cash directly, but pay money at the counter of the coffee shop/ restaurant.
It is natural that you may not want to continue talking with a member you are messaging. Kindly let them know. Be polite and respectful. If you do receive a message like this, respect their decision and do not communicate with them any further.
The following is absolutely not allowed:
- Real time sexual activity
- Cyber sex
- Camera sex
- Phone sex
- Sharing of images or videos of a sexual nature or content
- Child sexual activity
- Animal sex/ bestiality (a person having sex with an animal)
- Forced marriage
- Requests for any of the above or to watch any of the above
There is no child marriages (consented or not consented), human trafficking or sex slaves solicitation allowed on this site.
- Physical and verbal intimidation, harm, stalking, threatening and/ or blackmailing will lead to immediate termination.
- Requests for financial help is not allowed. Please be aware some members may try to con you into giving them money by telling you they have an urgent need e.g. hospital fees, taxi fare, student tuition, funeral costs.
- Multiple accounts are not permitted and will lead to termination of your accounts. It is up to the discretion of Deen Marriage to allow you to keep one account.
Please note all information and details received by members are verified and checked thoroughly. Any breaches in agreement will result in a warning or termination of account, depending upon our discretion. Legal action in certain circumstances may be undertaken.
1.1 These Terms & Conditions are between Deen Marriage (“we,” “us,” or “our”) and you (“you,” “your,” or “yourself”).
1.2 We are pleased to offer an online personal service for single adults (18+ years) who are looking for a life partner
1.4 We take care of the website’s content. Our details are:
Deen Marriage, 257, College road, Goyna ghat, Nabiganj, Habiganj, Bangladesh
1.5 The Agreement, as it may be revised from time to time, is applicable to all users of any of our Services.
1.6 You will be able to access the Services related with the Company product(s) if you become a registered member. If you meet certain criteria, the Company may, in its sole discretion, make your profile visible to Users of other Websites and Apps operated by the Company for which you do not have a Membership.
1.7 The Agreement also relates to you use of all features, widgets, plug-ins, applications, content, downloads and/or other services provided that:
1.7.1 We own and control it, and make it available to you; or
1.7.2 Also, include a link to this Agreement.
1.8 You are repeated that you must follow all applicable laws. You also acknowledge not to use our Services for anything that is illegal, unsafe, bullying, offensive, harassing, and tortious, defamatory, rude, explicit, slanderous, intolerable, or racially or ethnically offensive (or for purposes which are otherwise objectionable).
1.9 we reserve the right to remove your access to our services when you violate our terms and condition without informing. .
- YOUR PRIVACY – COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 We are obliged by Bangladesh data protection laws. In our privacy strategy, we clarify what we do and don’t do with your data at: https://www.deenmarriage.com/privacy
2.2 Your messages are not always encrypted, and we company reserve the right to regulate those messages and other content to ensure that they are in accordance with our Terms & Conditions (for example, where the content of your messages is informed for breaching our Terms & Conditions).
- ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
3.1 you must have an account to use the services.
3.2 You must keep your log on and password confidential, and you are liable for doing so.
3.3 You must provide us with a form of identification if we request in order for us to authenticate your identity.
3.4 everyone is welcome to use the services – subject to approval of an application by the Company according to these Terms & Conditions.
3.6 You are not permitted to use our Services if:
3.6.1 You are under the age of 18 years.
Children are not permitted to use our Services, and we request that no one under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to us. Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18 years old. We also do not collect or maintain personally identifiable information from those Users who are under the age of 18 years old. If we discover or are notified that we have collected data from Users under the age of 18, we will remove such personally identifiable information as soon as possible
3.6.2 You have ever been accused of an aggressive or sexually motivated offending.
We do not carry out criminal record checks on our Users, nor can we identify each one individually. The Company cannot be held accountable for a member’s false statements. As a result, it is absolutely essential to take the necessary precautions when agreeing to meet with another member. Consider informing a close friend or relative of any meeting and hold your first meeting in a public place with mahram, for example.
3.6.3 You have been earlier barred from using our or similar services.
3.7 The Company cannot be held legally responsible for actions taken by any user, including those taken during any events organised by the company or others using the services.
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
4.1 To use our Services, you must agree to these terms and conditions. They apply to your use of our Services.
4.3 If you:
4.3.1 Use our Services;
4.3.2 Click to join and/or sign in; and/or
4.3.3 Check a box to indicate you agree to these Terms & Conditions,
(As may be the case), we will take this as your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and your agreement to their content.
4.4 The company reserves the right to terminate joining to its services at any time.
4.5 You represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction where you live by using our services
- RULES OF CONDUCT
5.1 Each User agrees to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, as well as these terms and conditions.
5.2 Each User unconditionally agrees to refrain from:
5.2.1 Discrimination based on a user’s actual or perceived: age, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, family situation, pregnancy, physical appearance, surname, state of health, disability, genetic characteristics, personal beliefs, political opinions or union activities;
5.2.2 Using the Services for any professional or commercial purposes, whether direct or indirect, such as offering, soliciting or promoting chargeable goods or services or financial advantage. Prostitution is expressly banned on our Services;
5.2.3 Using our Services to engage in any illegal activity;
5.2.4 Making any declaration or posting any content in any form that:
(a) Infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
(B) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
(c) Is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive;
(D) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
(E) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
(F) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person;
(G) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
(h) Contains a link to any of content associated with the above prohibitions; and
(I) Is otherwise contrary to applicable laws and regulations; and
6.2.5 Disseminating any personal information of any other User, including any contact details or similar, without that User’s consent.
6.3 Each User undertakes to report any abuses to the Company, as well as any improper comments or conduct by other Users.
6.4 We conduct regular inspections of the use of our Services, including for safety and fraud protection purposes. We reserve the right to remove all or part of any content created, used or circulated publically or privately by Users which is not compliant with applicable laws or regulations, or which violates these Terms & Conditions.
6.5 We may contact any User to request that the User remedy any non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations, or these Terms & Conditions.
6.6 We may exclude or remove any User from its Services in our sole discretion for any reason, including, but not limited to, any non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations or these Terms & Conditions.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
7.1 You shall select a username and a password when signing up to our Services.
7.2 When you sign up, you will become a Member of the particular brand of the Services for which you have registered. Although the Company in its discretion may make your profile visible to the Users of one or more of its other Services if you meet requirements, you will not be a Member without specific registration.
7.3 Your username and the password shall be personal and confidential. Each Member shall keep them confidential and undertakes not to notify or disclose them to third parties or other Members to prevent fraud or phishing.
7.4 All Users undertake not to use another Member’s username or password, or any other personal information of another User.
7.5 Any breach of these provisions may lead to the cancellation of a Member’s Membership, without prejudice to the liability incurred by the relevant Member due to the use of the username and/or password by another Member or third party.
7.6 Each Member shall take care not to disclose strictly personal information.
7.7 We will take any necessary measures to halt fraudulent behaviour, including to prevent the prohibited sharing of usernames or passwords.
7.8 We reserve the option of removing:
7.8.1 Information published or present on the Websites for more than 6 months;
7.8.2 The account of a Member which has not been used for more than 6 months after the end of a subscription or has never been used after admission to Membership, after verification that no subscription is in progress.
7.9 Each User undertakes not to carry out any action likely to hinder the operation of the Services and undertakes not to disseminate or arrange for the dissemination of viruses, spam, logic bombs, software applications, etc